Skip To Main Content

Pay Bills & Excise Tax Info

Real Estate Tax – Personal Property Tax – Water Sewer Bill

Excise Tax – Bill (current)


Excise Tax – WARRANT (from Kelley & Ryan)

Parking Tickets


Excise Tax

If you have a vehicle or trailer registered in MA as of January 1st, or a boat registered as of July 1st, then you will receive an excise tax bill for the upcoming year. If you register a vehicle or boat during the year, you will then receive an Excise Tax bill for the number of months in that calendar year. You are required to pay the bill in full and on time.

Then, if you sold or otherwise transferred the vehicle or boat out of your name AND either cancelled or transferred the registration in the same year, you can apply to receive an abatement (partial, pro-rated refund) for the months remaining in the year.