Templates and Permits
- Application for trenching, occupancy, curb cuts and driveway work must be submitted online.
- Application for Licensed Contractor
- Licensed Contractor's List
- Tapping Fees
- Moratorium Special Exception (MSE) Form
- Information requests must be submitted by email. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2021 Sidewalk Evaluation + Report
- Lead Service Replacement Program
- Traffic & Transportation Projects
- 2017 Complete Streets Projects
- Localized Flood Mitigation Assessment Report
- 2020 Asset Management Plan Summary
- 2023 Sidewalk Repair List
- 2023 Patchwork Plan
- 2023 Crack Sealing Plan
- Smoke Testing Notice
Information and Links
- Engineering Directives
- National Grid Information
- Report Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Massachusetts Registry of Deeds
- Lead in Drinking Water
- Water and Sewer Regulations
- Notice of new trench regulation (PDF)
- Street List (Public Road / Private Way)
- Stormwater Regulations
- Construction Standards - coming soon!
City Hall: Room 300
Assistant City Engineer
Director of Traffic and Transportation
Engineering Aide/Permit Agent
Ahmet Caus, EIT
Assistant Civil Engineer
Monday: 8:30 – 4:30
Tuesday: 8:30 – 4:30
Wednesday: 8:30 – 7:30
Thursday: 8:30 – 4:30
Friday: 8:30 – 12:30
Sign up for the City's FREE Alert System!
Subscribe to the city's free alert system and stay in the loop on city events, important news, and services!