Sunday, June 4, 2017 | 1-4PM
Andrews Middle School
This festival will celebrate the diversity of Medford and the businesses, organizations, neighborhoods, and citizens that call it home. The festival will feature live music and performances, activities for all ages, exhibits and information from Medford organizations and businesses, local food, and more.
The event will include performances by:
- The Flying Cattaneos
- Medford Calling
- Tuesday Night Special
- The Dance Studio
- Dance Caliente
Other activities and offerings:
- Street hockey
- Knucklebones play areas
- Over 90 businesses, organizations, and artists
- Food from Deans Concessions, Tenoch, and the Roving Lunch Box
Parking lots are located:
- Between the Andrews Middle School and McGlynn Middle School
- In front of the McGlynn Middle School
- Behind Hormel Stadium
- On the site of the former Shaw’s building across from Meadow Glen Mall
A shuttle bus will provide free rides and will make stops at the Shaw’s Parking Lot, Hormel Stadium, and the festival site.
For more information, contact the Mayor’s Office at 781-393-2408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.