Now you can help report non-emergency issues to the City of Medford from your smartphone, tablet, or computer thanks to our partnership with SeeClickFix.
SeeClickFix is a web tool that allows citizens to report non-emergency neighborhood issues, which are communicated to local government. Use the app to report issues such as:
- Abandoned Pet Report
- Abandoned Vehicle
- Barking Complaint
- Building Department
- Crosswalk Needs Repaving
- Dead Animal
- Demolition or Construction
- Dog Bite (Animal on Animal, Animal on Human)
- Dog Waste not Picked Up
- DPW Construction Projects
- Drainage/Flooding Issue
- Electrical Wires Down
- Food Facility
- Health/Sanitary Code Issues
- Hours of Operation/Work Before or After Permitted Working Hours
- Illegal Dumping
- Livestock Complaint (please provide as much detail as possible)
- Loose Dog/Lost Dog
- Manhole / Catch Basin
- Missed Trash or Recycling Pickup or Other Trash/Recycling Issue
- Nuisance Wildlife
- Parking related issue
- Parks/Playgrounds/Recreation Issue
- Private Property Issue
- Public Health Nuisance (Noise, Odors, Standing Water)
- Roadway, Sign, Traffic Planning & Regulation
- Safety Issue
- Sick or Injured Animal
- Sidewalk Issue
- Snow/Ice Removal and Snow Plowing
- Street Light or Street Sign Issue
- Street/Sidewalk Repair
- Traffic Issue
- Traffic Signal Issue
- Tree Issues
- Water or Sewer Issues
- Work Without Permit
You have the option to upload a photo with each service request as a visual reference to help communicate the issue. Customer service requests are routed to city staff to help answer your questions and provide solutions.
Report an issue
The widget above allows you to make service requests as well as discover existing issues that have been reported from your computer.
To report an issue:
- Make sure the Report tab is selected
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly.
- Click Next.
- Choose a service request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
- Enter a Title (required), additional Description (optional), and attach an Image (optional).
- Click submit.
To view open issues, simply click the Issues tab in the map above. You can also search for specific issues by adding terms like “potholes” into the search bar above the map.
City of Medford staff respond to Commonwealth Connect requests during regular business hours. If this report comes in on a holiday, weekend or after-hours, it will be read on the next business day.
Please be advised: Commonwealth Connect is NOT to be used for emergencies. For urgent matters that require immediate attention or a police response, call 9-1-1.
Once you have sent a report, you will receive email communication acknowledging your service request. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email as well.
For technical support with the SeeClickFix plateform (web or mobile), please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.