The Procurement Office is dedicated to ensuring that supplies, services and construction required for the efficient operation of the City of Medford are delivered on a fair, competitive and cost-effective basis and in compliance with all applicable City regulations and Massachusetts General Laws.
A current list of open Bids and Proposals can be found below. Bid and Proposal packages are available for pick-up at the Purchasing Office (City Hall, Room 105) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org (please reference the project name and number in the subject line of your request).
All responses must be received by the date and time specified in the bid/proposal documents. All responses received will be date/time stamped and stored until the designated opening date. It is the Contractors’ responsibility to make certain they have received any/all addenda relating to their Bid/Proposal prior to the opening date.
Chief Procurement Officer/Budget Director
City of Medford
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford MA 02155
Tel: (781) 393-2464
Fax: (781) 393-2479
Current Bids and Proposals
Updated July 19, 2017
Updated August 17, 2017
- RFP for Management of Chevalier Theater (PDF)– awarded to Bill Blumenreich Presents, Inc.
- RFP Digital Scan Vote Tabulators (PDF)– Pending
- RFQ 17-0185 OPM for New Police Station (PDF)– Awarded to Daedalus Projects, Inc.
- IFB 17-0125 Improvements to Riverside Plaza (PDF)– AJ Virgilio Construction, Inc.
- IFB 17-0094 Water Service and Water Main Replacement (PDF)– Awarded to Joseph P. Cardillo & Sons, Inc.
- IFB 18-0086 Complete Streets Implementation (Word)– Awarded to AJ Virgilio Construction, Inc.
- Invitation to Bid North Medford Catch Basin Disconnection (PDF)– July 6, 2017 CRL, Inc. was awarded IFB 17-0093 Catch Basin Disconnect in North Medford
- RFP 17-0036 Concession Stand Wright’s Pond (PDF)– awarded to Mr. Mark Matarazzo, Dean’s Concessions, 32 Spice Street, Charlestown, Ma 02129
- City Hall front plaza entrance reconstruction: IFB 17-0018 (PDF), Project Manual (PDF), and Drawings (PDF) (Awarded to Cella Construction)
- RFP 17-0351 LED Street Lighting Design and Audit (PDF) (Awarded to Tanko Lighting)
- IFB 17-0043 Irrigation System Maintenance and On-Call Repair Services (PDF) (Awarded to Comak)
- IFB 17-0042 Landscape Services and Park Maintenance (PDF) (Awarded to Groundmasters)
- IFB 17-0090 Winthrop & South Street Intersection Improvements (PDF) (Awarded to Charles Contracting)
- RFP 17-0087 AD Comprehensive Remedial Action – Former 448 High St Site (PDF) (Awarded ISOTECH)
- IFB 17-0017 Council Chambers Interior Repairs Project to Medford City Hall (PDF) (Awarded to MCI Contracting)
- IFB 17-0022 Riverbend Park Off-Leash Recreation Area (PDF) (Awarded to NEDP LLC)
- IFB 17-0044 Lane and Street Markings (PDF) (Awarded to Hi-Way Safety)
- IFB 17-0091 2017 Road Reconstruction & Repaving (PDF) (Awarded to D & R Contracting)
- IFB 17-0352 Streetlight Maintenance (PDF)– February 24, 2017 Coviello Electric & General Contracting Inc. was awarded City’s Bid IFB 17-0352 Streetlight Maintenance Project
- IFB 17-0082 Retaining Wall Reconstruction Project – Gaston Street & Sturges Street (PDF) (Awarded to Leone’s Landscaping & Construction, Inc.)
- RFQ 17-0122 On-call Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Consulting Services (PDF) (Awarded to Crossby Schlessinger Smallridge LLC and Halvorsen Design Partners, Inc.)
- IFB 17-0325 Fire Alarm Testing and On-Call Repair Services (PDF) (Awarded to Ronald Seaboyer)
- RFP 17-0425 Performance Booking, Rental and Operations Management Services of Chevalier Theatre (PDF) (Not Awarded – To be Rebid)