The Procurement Office is dedicated to ensuring that supplies, services and construction required for the efficient operation of the City of Medford are delivered on a fair, competitive and cost-effective basis and in compliance with all applicable City regulations and Massachusetts General Laws.
A current list of open Bids and Proposals can be found below. Bid and Proposal packages are available for pick-up at the Purchasing Office (City Hall, Room 105) or by emailing email@example.com (please reference the project name and number in the subject line of your request).
All responses must be received by the date and time specified in the bid/proposal documents. All responses received will be date/time stamped and stored until the designated opening date. It is the Contractors’ responsibility to make certain they have received any/all addenda relating to their Bid/Proposal prior to the opening date.
Chief Procurement Officer/Budget Director
City of Medford
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford MA 02155
Tel: (781) 393-2464
Fax: (781) 393-2479
Current Bids and Proposals
Updated November 13, 2017
- RFQ 18-0092 AD On Call Engineering and Consulting Service (PDF)s
- RFQ 18-0091 Field Engineering (PDF)
- IFB 18-0053 Utility Trench Patching, Roadway and Sidewalk Repairs (PDF)
- IFB 18-0032 AD Purchase, Delivery, and Planting of Trees (PDF)
Updated October 17, 2017
- RFP 18-0191 Medford Square South Historic Properties Survey (PDF)– awarded to Leo’s Landscape Nursery, Inc.
- RFP 18-0022 AD Cleaning and Janitorial Services (PDF)-awarded to S. J. Services, Inc.
- RFP for Management of Chevalier Theater (PDF)– awarded to Bill Blumenreich Presents, Inc.
- RFP Digital Scan Vote Tabulators (PDF)– Pending
- RFQ 17-0185 OPM for New Police Station (PDF)– Awarded to Daedalus Projects, Inc.
- IFB 17-0125 Improvements to Riverside Plaza (PDF)– AJ Virgilio Construction, Inc.
- IFB 17-0094 Water Service and Water Main Replacement (PDF)– Awarded to Joseph P. Cardillo & Sons, Inc.
- IFB 18-0086 Complete Streets Implementation (Word)– Awarded to AJ Virgilio Construction, Inc.
- Invitation to Bid North Medford Catch Basin Disconnection (PDF)– July 6, 2017 CRL, Inc. was awarded IFB 17-0093 Catch Basin Disconnect in North Medford
- RFP 17-0036 Concession Stand Wright’s Pond (PDF)– awarded to Mr. Mark Matarazzo, Dean’s Concessions, 32 Spice Street, Charlestown, Ma 02129
- City Hall front plaza entrance reconstruction: IFB 17-0018 (PDF), Project Manual (PDF), and Drawings (PDF) (Awarded to Cella Construction)
- RFP 17-0351 LED Street Lighting Design and Audit (PDF) (Awarded to Tanko Lighting)
- IFB 17-0043 Irrigation System Maintenance and On-Call Repair Services (PDF) (Awarded to Comak)
- IFB 17-0042 Landscape Services and Park Maintenance (PDF) (Awarded to Groundmasters)
- IFB 17-0090 Winthrop & South Street Intersection Improvements (PDF) (Awarded to Charles Contracting)
- RFP 17-0087 AD Comprehensive Remedial Action – Former 448 High St Site (PDF) (Awarded ISOTECH)
- IFB 17-0017 Council Chambers Interior Repairs Project to Medford City Hall (PDF) (Awarded to MCI Contracting)
- IFB 17-0022 Riverbend Park Off-Leash Recreation Area (PDF) (Awarded to NEDP LLC)