Employee Assistance Program-Work/Life Services-AllOne Health
One of the benefits of working for the City of Medford is that you have access to the services provided by the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). This company recognizes that personal and professional stress can affect one’s health and well being. The EAP helps to reduce this stress by providing the following services:
Short-term Counseling: Whether it’s a personal or professional issue, the EAP can help you find the resources to effectively solve the issue. If the issue requires longer-term assistance, the EAP will refer you to appropriate resources within your health insurance. Some of the issues resolved by the EAP include:
– Marital and Family Issues, including balancing work and family, parenting, coping with aging relatives, illness, divorce, and death of a loved ones.
– Emotional Stress, including anxiety, depression, life transitions, phobias.
– Substance Abuse, including alcohol, drugs, gambling and other addictions.
– Work Issues, including job stress and burnout, career transitions, co-worker issues.
– Legal and financial issues, including lawyer referral and debt issues.
All employees and their household members can use the services of the EAP!
Services are free!
Services are confidential! The EAP maintains the privacy of all of its clients. No one from your company will ever know that you are using the services, unless you give the EAP written permission to release information. Also, no EAP information ever goes into your personnel or medical file.
Counseling services are provided by professionally trained, licensed counselors.
Contact: All One Health