The Medford Arts Council holds its 2017 Community Reception on Wednesday evening, October 11, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. inside the Remis Sculpture Court at Tufts University, 40 Talbot Avenue.
All are welcome!
The event is free and open to the public, and will bring together many of our grant recipients over the last two years. We will use the reception to showcase some of the great arts and culture work happening in Medford and to kick off our annual community input process.
- Talk to members of the Medford Arts Council about what you think the local priorities should be for our grant funding.
- Come meet other members and supporters of the creative community in Medford, including artists, performers, teachers, and representatives from many local cultural organizations.
- Promote the importance of public funding for the arts and humanities by engaging with elected officials from the City of Medford.
- Find out about how to apply for grant funding and how to get involved in our work.
- Help shape our vision for 2018 and beyond.
Dance Caliente, featuring Raul Nieves and Eileen Herman-Haase, will perform and maybe get us all moving as well!
So this is a chance to help us set our priorities for 2018 and to celebrate many of the wonderful programs that we have funded!
We need your input and hope to see you there!
WHEN: October 11, 2017, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
WHERE: Remis Sculpture Court
Aidekman Arts Center
40 Talbot Avenue
Parking is free after 6:00 p.m. in the staff/commuter/visitor lots surrounding Granoff Music Center and Aidekman Arts Center,