License Commission of the City of Medford
Notice of Public Meeting
The City of Medford License Commission will hold a Public Meeting on Wednesday, September 20, 2017, at 1:00 P.M., Room 207, Medford City Hall, 85 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford, MA 02155. For information and/or accommodations, please call (781) 393-2454.
- Application for a One-Day License from Trustees of Tufts College for the Senior Social Oktoberfest Reception on Thursday, October 12 at The Gifford House, 161 Packard Ave.
- Application for a One-Day License from Spectacle Management for a concert at the Chevalier Theatre on Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 30 Forest St.
- Application for a One-Day License from Saint Clemente School for a reunion on Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 579 Boston Ave.
- Request for Information from David Galusi, attorney for Casa Do Benfica Inglaterra, Inc. regarding a potential liquor license in new Medford location.
- Application for a Change of Category and Alteration of Premises for Snappy Pattys, 454 High St, Medford, MA 02155
- Any and all other business that may arise