The City of Medford Community Preservation Committee (CPC) will hold a Public Meeting on Thursday, September 14, 2017, at 6:30 P.M., Room 201, Medford City Hall, 85 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford, MA 02155.
For information and/or accommodations, please call (781) 393-2408.
1. Review minutes from Previous meeting
2. Update on CPC Administrative position
3. Update on Outreach efforts; Flyer, Open Forums, ‘opportunities list’
4. Update on community preservation plan; public notice requirements, and promotion efforts
5. Discuss whether to consider early application request from OCD; discuss proposed draft application packet; timeline, and scoring process that would be used if we decide to accept early application
6. Update on PreserveMedford.org website
7. Update on development of Mission Statement for CPC
8. Discuss joining the CPC Coalition
9. Update on City Council meeting 9/19 and CPA agenda topic
10. Any other business that may arise
11. 10 minutes reserved for public comment
12. Discuss next steps and scheduling next meeting