The City of Medford Community Preservation Commission (CPC) will hold a Public Meeting on Wednesday, June 21, 2017, at 6:30 P.M., Superintendent’s Conference Room, Medford High School, 489 Winthrop Street, Medford, MA 02155.
For information and/or accommodations, please call (781) 393-2408.
Review minutes from Previous meeting
Discuss draft job description for CPC Administrative position
Discuss timeline of efforts needed to prepare Community Preservation Plan
Update on Action Items from previous meeting:
– Roberta: check if admin costs roll to next year
– Roberta: ask Mayor where admin position should roll up to
– Roberta: CPC member training held by Community Preservation Coalition
– Roberta: update on website development
– Joan: update on Google group and doc development
– Roberta: Community events
Any other business that may arise
10 minutes reserved for public comment
Discuss next steps and scheduling next meetings