The City of Medford Community Preservation Commission (CPC) will hold a Public Meeting on Tuesday, May 23, 2017, at 6:30 P.M., Room 201, Medford City Hall, 85 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford, MA 02155.
For information and/or accommodations, please call (781) 393-2408.
– Review minutes from Previous meeting
– Discuss draft job description for CPC Administrative position
– Draft a budget for CPC activities for FY17 and FY18
– Discuss scheduling of CPC member training held by Community Preservation Coalition
– Provide update on CPC public document storage and website location of related information
– Provide update on community engagement efforts and materials for Medford Community Day and Circle the Square
– Discuss process around how best to identify alignments of CPA projects and City strategic plan
– Any other business that may arise
– 10 minutes reserved for public comment
– Discuss next steps and scheduling next meeting