The public is invited to learn about what’s happening at City Hall in an open informational session about process and initiatives in the Health Department, Department of Public Works, Fire Department, and Police Department on Wednesday, March 22 from 6-7pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
This meeting will briefly cover topics such as:
- Different Public Works divisions and their purpose (Highway, Forestry, Park, Water & Sewer, Engineering, and Cemetery)
- The 3 P’s of Public Health – Prevent, Protect, and Promote
- The roles and responsibilities of the Health Department
- Outreach and prevention efforts under Health Department grant funded programs
- Various Police and Fire Department initiatives
There will be a brief period to ask questions. This event is part of the Know Your City Series. Other events in this series include office hours with the Mayor, and “Coffee & Conversation” events with the Mayor at local businesses throughout the City. Learn more at www.medfordma.org/know-your-city-series/.