The City of Medford’s Office of Energy and Environment is pleased to bring you two great offers to save money and conserve energy this spring! In order to bring you this special pricing, items must be pre-ordered and picked up during the pickup window listed below.
- Versatile design and sturdy construction
- 60-gallon capacity
- 100% recycled materials
- 2 ports for use with a watering can or a garden hose
- Manufactured in the USA
- Available in 3 earth tone colors
- Discounted rate – $69 each
Orders will be accepted until April 15th at 5 pm.
Order directly through Great American Barrel at greatamericanrainbarrel.com/c-175-medford.aspx
Rain barrels must be picked up behind City Hall on Wednesday, April 26th between 5 and 7 pm.
- 80-gallon capacity
- Easy snap-together assembly
- Durable, secure and lightweight design
- Made with recycled materials
- Simple to use!
- $45 each
Deadline for guaranteed order: April 14th at 5 pm. Afterwards, as supplies last.
Visit medfordenergy.org/compost-bins/ for instructions.
Compost bins must be picked up behind City Hall on Wed, May 10th between 5 and 7 pm.
Questions: please contact Medford Office of Energy and Environment at 781-393-2137 or email us at email@example.com.