The public is invited to learn about what’s happening at City Hall in an open informational session about processes and initiatives in the Energy & Environment, Engineering, and Parks Department on Wednesday, March 1 from 6-7pm in the City Hall Council Chambers.
This meeting will briefly cover topics such as:
- Update on Complete Streets programs
- Upcoming West Medford parking lot cleanup
- Upcoming road restoration projects
- Compost bins and rain barrels
- Parks maintenance
- Dog park in Riverbend Park
- Climate change impacts on Medford
- Clippership Connector Path
There will be a brief period to ask questions. This event is part of the Know Your City Series – learn more at www.medfordma.org/know-your-city-series/.