The Green Line Extension (GLX) project Interim Program Management Team will host a public meeting:
Wednesday, December 14, 2016, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM, at Medford City Hall, Council Chambers, 85 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford, MA 02155.
The purpose of the meeting will be to present a general update on:
- The Status of the GLX Project
- Introduction of the New Program Manager (John Dalton)
- Work of the Interim Project Management Team
- FTA requirements on the Funding Agreement
- Upcoming Environmental Review
- Design/Build Contractor Selection Process and timeline
- Latest GLX project schedule
- Update on the proposed Green Line Extension to Route 16 Environmental Notification Form (ENF)
There will be a sign-in sheet at the reception desk for those wishing to make public comment. Due to the limited time allotted for public comment, we ask that your comments be focused on topics covered in the meeting and kept to under two minutes.
As a reminder, there will also be a GLX Project Update Public Meeting on Wednesday, December 7, from 6:00 to 8:00 PM, at Somerville High School Auditorium, 81 Highland Avenue in Somerville.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.