Medford Bicycle Advisory Commission Meeting
Wednesday, July 27, 2016, 7–8 p.m.
Special Outdoor Location with event after!
Riverbend Park, behind the McGlynn Middle School
Map and event details at medfordbikes.org
7:00 Opening of meeting
- Call to order
- Roll call and Introductions
- Approval of April 27, 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of May 26, 2016 meeting minutes
- Approval of June 22, 2016 meeting minutes
- Recap of the 7/13 MAPC Mystic watershed ride
7:20 Infrastructure workgroup
7:35 Education and outreach workgroup
7:50 Recap and Assignments
8:00 Close of meeting and start of Bike Lights Tonight
- Help us determine the most effective strategies for being seen on the road at night and have your setup evaluated by our panel of judges. Desserts and cold drinks will be served.
Note: Times for agenda items are approximate. The Chair may decide to add, subtract or reorder items as deemed appropriate. If you have questions about this meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See medfordbikes.org for further details.