Medford Bicycle Advisory Commission Meeting
Wednesday, June 22, 2016, 7–9 p.m.
Medford City Hall, Room 201, 85 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford, MA 02155
7:00 Opening of meeting
– Call to order
– Roll call and Introductions
– Approval of April 27, 2016 meeting minutes
– Approval of May 26, 2016 meeting minutes
– Recap of ADA training 6/1
– Recap of Circle the Square 6/16 (7/21, 8/18)
– Recap of McGlynn Middle School event
– Bike Counts data analysis
7:45 Infrastructure workgroup
– MBTA Landbridge
– Review of streets that require detailed design recommendations
– Items to address in next meeting with mayor
8:20 Education and outreach workgroup
– Tufts Community Day, Sun. 10/2, 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
– Harvest Your Energy Fest, Sat. Oct. 1, Noon–3 p.m.
– Other events in which we would like to participate?
– Fall MHS&M history tour
– A Medford bike summer picnic/party/ride?
8:50 Recap and Assignments
9:00 Close of meeting
Note: Times for agenda items are approximate. The Chair may decide to add, subtract or reorder items as deemed appropriate. If you have questions about this meeting please contact email@example.com.
See medfordbikes.org for further details.