Medford Bicycle Advisory Commission Meeting
Wednesday, May 26, 2016, 7–9 p.m.
Medford City Hall, Room 201, 85 George P. Hassett Drive, Medford, MA 02155
7:00 Opening of meeting
– Call to order
– Roll call and Introductions
– Approval of April 27, 2016 meeting minutes
– Report from MacDonald Park Meeting, MyRWA survey
– Urban Paths and Parkways Committee meeting, Weds., 6/15, 4–6 p.m. at MAPC
– Andrews Middle School Project
– ADA training 6/1, 2-3 p.m. or 5:30-6:30 p.m.
– Invitation to Diane McLeod, Diversity Director
7:25 Election of Officers
7:35 Infrastructure workgroup
– Master Plan revision process
– Bike Counts data
– Development of construction standards document
– Recommendations for MacDonald Park and drafting of letter to DCR (due Thurs. 5/26)
– Recommendations on practice of sidewalk parking
8:25 Education and outreach workgroup
– Report on events from past month
– Aeronaut Bike Month Event 5/1
– Safety and Skills Clinic at WMOS 5/7&8
– Mass Commute Bike Challenge 5/14-22
– Lexington Bike Safe Day
– Waltham Jump-Start Your Cycling
– Ideas for summer events: Circle the Square: Third Thursdays, 6/16, 7/21, 8/18, Tufts Community Day, Sun. 10/2, 11 a.m.–3 p.m., Other events in which we would like to participate?
8:50 Recap and Assignments
9:00 Close of meeting
Note: Times for agenda items are approximate. The Chair may decide to add, subtract or reorder items as deemed appropriate. If you have questions about this meeting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See medfordbikes.org for further details.